Turning From Victim to Victor After Being Electrocuted
Kim Sullivan’s life changed irrevocably one Black Friday in 1998 when she was electrocuted in a swimming pool. It left her with crippling headaches, chronic low back pain and recurrent attacks of shingles. Read my story in Pain News Network about how Kim turned from victim to victor. One of the ways Kim learned to reduce the impact of pain in your life was to develop a journal, MINDmyPAIN, that puts everything she needs to self manage pain at her fingertips. MINDmyPAIN has put Kim in the driver’s seat.